I do have some great tricks for you, some are downright atrocious and some a little tamer.
- Ditch the whole season and go on a 3 month meditation retreat.
- Ditch the friends and unlike everyone from your Facebook.
- Ditch the family and declare war by changing your name and your religion so you get a pass.
- Tune into your inner wisdom and do what seems right for you, even if it means doing away with some traditions.
- Gather the family via conference call, you can get a free conference call telephone number at www.free conference call.com, and tell them that this year you are giving a lump sum to a favorite charity in the name of the whole family.
- Send fabric squares to everyone on which they would inscribe “what family means to me” then give it to a local Quilter to make and raffle it off at Valentines.
- Write love letters or letters of appreciation to those who mean the most to you and to the others send your favorite poems, copied on beautiful paper.
- Ditch this whole list and bury your head in the and until December 24th then get your freak on!
Whatever you decide, be sure it’s your decision. Cuz I tell you what, if you are not doing what YOU want, you are MOST certainly doing what someone else wants.
Aren’t you tired of doing what others want?
So, it’s off to the holiday races, see you at the track!
Love and light from Indrani