You can listen to the original teaching at the 110 minute mark of the Class 2 recording. You can download the audio from iTunes here or from the ILF website here.
Saying NO is never easy. At the start, using a Positive NO with your “Yes! No. Yes?” is not going to be easy either. Which is why you need to practice.
We suggest that you start with the easy NOs in your life and build up your skill with delivering a Positive NO before tackling the really big NOs you know you need to be saying. Start with saying NO:
- on the phone when someone tries to sell you something
- to the post office when they deliver junk mail
- to a toleration in your home or office
- an article of clothing you no longer need
- a small request from a family member
In each situation remember to use your “Yes! No. Yes?” statement and have your Plan B ready to put into action.
We would love to hear more about your experience with delivering a Positive NO. You can share your experience in the comments below…